View Desktop Version
To Upload Your Files
Getting started with Georgia Printco is easy - and fast!
The Upload button below can be used to upload art not associated with an online order. However, if you wish to order online, please select "Login" at the top of this screen. You will need your secure log-in and password as we are wholesale to the industry. If you do not have one, please call us at 866-572-0146.
SAME DAY SERVICE
Georgia Printco, LLC does offer same day service based on production availability. Should you need same day service please contact your Customer Service Representative at 866-572-0146 to receive a quote and approval prior to art upload.
THANK YOU! YOUR UPLOAD HAS BEEN SENT TO GEORGIA PRINTCO. YOUR CSR WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
1. Browse to the file(s) you want to upload from your computer, select, and press "Upload". (This could take awhile depending on the size of your files and type of connection.)
2. The next screen will ask for your information and comments. Complete and press "Submit".
3. When you see the congratulations screen you are finished.
4. We will review the art and if it is acceptable we will send a proof, work order and credit authorization form via email or fax.
5. If you have any problems please call toll free 866-572-0146 and speak with your Customer Service Representative.
6. There is a $15 set-up fee for every file submitted. Any changes required to your artwork after they are submitted will be subject to a $75 per hour art charge. If the order is cancelled after the proofing process is complete, you are still responsible for all set-up fees and/or artwork charges.
1) We accept thes following file types: AI, EPS, PDF, High Resolution TIFF, High Resolution JPG, & CDR.
2) Please do not send: QuarkXpress, Publisher, Powerpoint, Pagemaker, Flexi or In Design files. Please export anything you make from these programs as PDF's or a high resolution TIFF file.
3) Send files with fonts converted into outlines/curves, as we may not have your font in our library. If we do not have the font, we cannot send the file into production.
4) Make sure all images or anything placed into file is embedded into file. If links show up missing, we cannot produce the file.
5) If you are using PMS colors, we use PANTONE + Solid Coated colors only. If you do not wish to send art using those PMS colors, please send the file in at CMYK mode.
6) When sending images or high resolution TIFF/JPG files: Billboards can be sent in at 50-75 pixels/inch at full scale size. Banners and other large media products can be sent at 100 pixels/inch at full scale size. Other products that are smaller, such as yard signs or magnets should be sent at 300 pixels/inch at full scale size. If you should need to work in a smaller scale, please make sure the images will stay in the requirements once they are scaled to full size on our end.
7) A bleed is not necessary for any products, unless it is a rigid material printed double-sided. Please send all files at the finished size desired.
8) For photographs, please make sure the camera's resolution is set to it's highest setting to ensure better printing quality.
9) Other media types accepted in the case of FTP upload error: send a file links, drop box links, Flash Drive, CD-ROM, or DVD.
10) Please include company name, contact name, and phone number when sending file via snail-mail.
11) Please call and ask specs if you have any questions or concerns, we are happy to assist you, so your order can go as smoothly as possible.
Tel: 866 572 0146
Fax: 229 482 8374